Friday, April 11, 2008

Flying Glory and the Hounds of Glory Showcased in WOW! - Women on Writing

If you've ever wondered what Flying Glory and the Hounds of Glory would look like in an animated script form, satisfy your curiosity! I did an article on Breaking into the Animation Writing Market for online magazine WOW! - Women on Writing where I adapted the last pages of what is Issue 2 (or Chapter 2 in the first currently unpublished Graphic Novel) into script form.

The script samples and overall article are mine, I don't know where they got the top graphic from or why they used that as it is from the FINAL FANTASY video games. FF X-2 happens to still be my fave game of all time, but ...
In any case, I hope that people find this article informative and I enjoyed doing it. Here's the link:
http://www.wow-womenonwriting.com/20-FE3-ShannonMuir.html
The whole issue is on freelancing, FYI, so there might be a lot of useful stuff there. Consider taking a look.

And thanks again to WOW! Women on Writing for the opportunity.

Shannon
Co-Creator, FLYING GLORY AND THE HOUNDS OF GLORY

No comments: